Tuesday, April 25, 2017

Inspiring

Every now and than you get an idea in your head and get lucky when you can make it look how you envisioned it in your head.  That is what happened with my card for this week's challenge at Die Cuttin' Divas.  This week we are asking your to play with polka dots & chevron patterns.  Here is the card I created.
It is one of the most simple cards I  have ever done, but I LOVE it. I saw this washi tape with the chevron and it all came into my head - even the sentiment came into mind. 
Once I had planned it out I cut out my polka dots and place my washi tape onto the card.
The final step was embossing the red circle and adding the sentiment.To add even more of a final touch I decided to add a circle cut out in the inside as well. 
I hope you can join in the fun with us this week at Die Cuttin' Divas and our Chevron and Polka Dot challenge!! have a great week. 

Supplies:
- Washi tape in collection
- Cricut Design Studio circles
- Pink By Design Stamp sentiment

2 comments:

Inspiration & Smiles from you are so welcomed.