Thursday, April 27, 2017

With Sprinkles on Top

Hello to you all. I hope you are having a good day so far.  Today I wanted to share a cute card I made for a sleepover birthday.  I was told the birthday girl loves doughnuts so it was an easy choice.
I started the card our using a few of the fun washi-tapes I just got that are all food themed. They are so cute I had to have them.
Once  I had the base ready I cut my doughnut and added some special sprinkles to it. My daughter was very specific about the colors I selected, She still wasn't satisfied so she asked for a birthday hat for the doughnut and it was all set.
For the inside I decided to print and cut a cute birthday message to finish it all off.  A fun card all set and I hear the doughnuts were amazing after a night of fun and very little sleep.

Supplies:
- Fast Food Cricut Cartridge - doughnut
- Sweet Treats Cricut cartridge - party hat
- Cena font for inside message.
- Stickles - Lavendar, Baby Blue & Fruit Punch
- Recollections Washi Tape set form Michael's

No comments:

Post a Comment

Inspiration & Smiles from you are so welcomed.