Thursday, November 23, 2017

Give Thanks: Happy Thanksgiving

Happy Thanksgiving!
Thanksgiving is one of my favorite days of the year. This year I am giving thanks for so many things: my new job, new friends and right now getting my crafting mojo back. I have been back in the craft room creating fun projects to share for the last 2 days (love having time off). I love this cute turkey cut so I had to play with him.
I used nothing but scraps and twine I never remember to use to make this card (the first I have made since July) and had fun playing with patterned paper I had in my scraps bin.

Have a wonderful day all.

I am adding this to a few challenges going on right now:
Always Fun Challenges #33 - Thanksgiving
Dare 2B ArtZy November Challenge - Gratitude. 
Use Your Stuff #289 - Thankful

Supplies:
- Simply Charmed Cricut Cartridge - Turkey
- Designer's Calendar Cricut Cartridge - Give Thanks
- 5x7 dots embossing

6 comments:

  1. Happy Thanksgiving to you and your family.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Welcome back! Nice to see you crafting again!
    Super DUPER cute!!
    HAPPY THANKSGIVING to you & your family!
    Have a wonderful day,
    Migdalia
    Crafting with Creative M

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love that turkey and the beautiful red background. Thanks for playing along at USE YOUR STUFF - Gail

    ReplyDelete
  4. That is one super cute turkey! Love it! Thanks for playing along with my challenge! - Heather R

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cute! Thanks for joining us at Always Fun Chs.
    Janis, Design Team Member

    ReplyDelete

Inspiration & Smiles from you are so welcomed.