Thursday, March 29, 2018

Across the Miles

I have seen cards and pillows and all sorts of things with this idea on it and wanted to make cards like it for myself and a friend who are both missing people right now. 
It is a super simple concept, but one that needs to be personalized with the states needed.  Cutting out the states needed and linking them together with simple pen work was fast and easy.
The sentiment was a simple print and cut - one of my favorite things to do on cards now so I do not need a stamp or small letters to glue on. What an enjoyable crafting week it is so far.  Thanks for visiting my craft happy place.

Supplies:
- 50 States Cricut Collection - IL, TX, TN outlines (minus capital stars in cuts)
- A Child's Year Cricut Collection - font
- Plantin Schoolbook - hearts

1 comment:

  1. I've always wanted to do this n a card.. love how yours turned out! may need to try it this weekend!

    Theresa

    ReplyDelete

Inspiration & Smiles from you are so welcomed.