Wednesday, March 28, 2018

Eastersaurus

I got my final Easter card made yesterday.  I made fun cards for each of my 3 nieces and sent them off.  This one is for my littlest niece who is currently in love with all thing dinosaur.  That explains this totally fun card...
I used the same bunny ears  I used on my previous Minnie Mouse card only this time they went on top of a cute dinosaur. I found the eggs in a different Cricut set and chopped off the bunny that is attached to  them before putting them on my card.
Little touches of embossing and a message form the Eastersaurus finished off a fun card and all got put into the mail this morning!!  A happy Easter to all.
I am adding this Easter card to one of my favorite challenge blogs:

Supplies:
- Stretch Your Imagination Cricut Collection - egg chain minus bunny
- 3 Birds on Parade Cricut Collection - bunny ears
- Create A Critter - dinosaur
- various embossing folders

4 comments:

  1. This is so stinking cute!!! Love how you customized the dinosaur!! And that sentiment is perfect!!! Love it!

    Theresa

    ReplyDelete
  2. So super cute!! I love the cute dinosaur!!
    Have a wonderful day,
    Migdalia
    Crafting with Creative M

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute, cute, cute! An adorable card that I’m sure your niece will simply love. Thank you for sharing it with us at Crafting with Dragonflies WynnDT

    ReplyDelete

Inspiration & Smiles from you are so welcomed.