Monday, March 26, 2018

Minnie Bunny

Monday is here, but I am on Spring Break so  I got to sleep in and spend time in my craft room to make some fun projects I am going to share with you this week as I return to my blog with a vengeance (or something like that!)  Here is Easter card number 2.
This one is for my soon to be 5-year-old niece (who, if I admit, is the most like me - which means she is going to be a handful for my sister!!!) They just did a Disney trip attached to their Spring break so I thought she would love this cute Minnie Mouse card.
I used some fun color splash paper and Color Shine Spray to get this great pink polka dotted card base. Love how those sprays go one and rub into the paper.
I hope you have an enjoyable day. Thanks for stopping by my little blog (feels so great to have my craft mojo back)!

A Couple Challenges for this one as well:


Supplies:
- Mickey and Friends Cricut Collection - Mickey Ears and bow
- Birthday Bash Cricut Collection- card base
- 3 Birds on Parade Cricut Collection - Bunny ears
- Holiday Cakes Cricut Collection - Happy Easter
- Recollections Color Splash papers
- Color Shine by Heidi Swapp-  Pink
- 5x7 Polka dot embossing folder


3 comments:

  1. Hi LB
    Cute Eastercard.
    Thanks for joining in at MAWTT.
    Best wishes.
    Ang.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Adorable twist of combining Minnie Mouse with the Easter bunny! Your niece will love the card! Thanks for participating in this week's any holiday theme challenge at HIMCR! Becca~DT

    ReplyDelete

Inspiration & Smiles from you are so welcomed.