Saturday, March 24, 2018

Unicorn Birthday Bag

Spring time is upon us (even at 39 degrees outside) and I am starting Spring Break in my craft space.  I took some time during a snow day a few weeks ago and cleaned my space head to toe, left to right and up and down knowing it would be waiting for me when break came and I had time to enjoy it.  I got started with a cute gift bag for a girl who loves all things unicorns and Paris right now.
I started with the backing paper that my daughter selected from a stack called C'est La Vie and than we searched and found a simple png file to use for the unicorn on top.
I wasn't feeling the unicorn color and felt it needed some sparkle so we tested a couple different Color Shine sprays on the paper and selected the gold one to make this unicorn matched the polka dots on the paper. The final touch was cutting on the birthday girl's name and adding it on.

I welcome back into my space and  welcome back  to my blog.  Hoping to share something new everyday this week while I am on break and have set aside time to play in my craft space again after some time away.

Supplies:
- Lobster Two font - for the name
- Color Shine Spray Heidi Swapp - Gold
- C'est La Vie paper stack by Recollections


1 comment:

Inspiration & Smiles from you are so welcomed.