Friday, June 22, 2018

Welcome Home Banner

Welcome Home is exactly what my Mom and Dad needed to hear after their trip to England.
What was supposed to be a fun vacation turned into mostly a stay in a hospital.  By the time they were able to fly home they were in need of an actual vacation to put the other behind them.  Everyone is okay and on the right track to healing fully, but it was a hard time for all of us so this banner was very needed.
I used some simple banner cuts and a fun font to make the banner pieces and added some embossing to give it a little more detail.  I felt it needed something more and when my daughter said it needed red I knew just what to add.
I am super happy they are home and was happy to welcome with this banner.

Remember this week at Die Cuttin' Divas we have an embossing challenge going on so hopefully you can join in the fun with us.

Supplies:
- Birthday Bash Cricut Collection - Banner Pieces
- Plantin Schoolbook Cricut Collection - Hearts
- Carton Six Font 
- Pinstripe embossing folder
- Red and White twine

1 comment:

  1. Your Banner is wonderful! Glad to hear everyone is okay though... I'm sure they were thrilled with the welcome home wishes!

    Theresa

    ReplyDelete

Inspiration & Smiles from you are so welcomed.