Tuesday, July 31, 2018

Mystery Night - Anything Goes with Die Cuttin' Divas

This week at Die Cuttin' Divas it is ANYTHING GOES. That means you can snap up inspiration from anywhere and make anything with a die cut and join in the fun with us.  I made this fun scrapbook page.
Mystery Night at my daughter's school (when she was in 4th grade) was a blast for her and me.  I got to help the young detectives work out the mystery using all sorts of problem solving and fun science magic. I wanted to make the page in her elementary school album show the fun mystery as well.
I added "Top Secret" to the file folder before cutting out the image and added some papers and a photo of a suspect (that's me!) behind it before adding it to the base of my page with the fun torn paper and footprints walking across.
I wanted my magnifying glass to have a fun effect so I cut the center out of velum and placed it over some of the footprints. This page was a blast to make and I am happy with how it turned out...Here it is with the photos in place.
I hope you get a chance to join in the fun with us at Die Cuttin' Divas this week.  Remember it is ANYTHING GOES as long as your project features a die cut!!  This week our sponsor has a fun prize for the randomly selected winner..
Have a wonderful week all.

Supplies:
- My Community Cricut Collection - file folder
- Stencil Font - Top Secret
- Close to My Heart Art Philosophy Cricut Collection - font
- Papers form Basic Grey (Fact stack) & Pink Paislee (Memorandum)
- .png files for footprints and magnifying glass.

3 comments:

  1. Such a darling layout. I love the foot prints and the magnifying glass.... Really cute idea!

    Theresa

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that layout! Perfect for your pictures.

    Leslie

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a fabulous layout!! Love it!! Have a great day,
    Gerda

    ReplyDelete

Inspiration & Smiles from you are so welcomed.