Tuesday, August 14, 2018

Birthday Wishes

It is time for a new challenge with Die Cuttin' Divas.This week the theme for the challenge is Birthdays! We want to see you birthday themed projects with die cuts. Our sponsor for the week is Spellbinders and they were nice enough to send the team some dies to work with for this challenge.
I do not often make such elegant cards, but I am very happy with this one. I was sent these elegant 3D vignettes dies to work with.  I really liked the corner pieces so I decided to work with those, but not on the main corners.
I cut the corner pieces and added them around this stamped sentiment. I used my scoring board to make it easier to fold the corners and I liked that they popped up around the card,
I finished off the inside with an extra corner piece as well.
I am happy with the more elegant style of card and found the spellbinders pretty easy to work with. I  hope you will join us in the birthday challenge here at Die Cuttin' Divas this week. Thanks to our awesome sponsor Spellbinders
Supplies:
- Spellbinders Shapeabilities ELEGANT 3D VIGNETTES
- Fiskars Make a Wish stamps

5 comments:

  1. Very pretty elegant card and I really love how you added a corn piece to the inside of the card:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. So PRETTY! LOVE how you used the corner pieces and added it into the inside as well!

    Theresa

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just gorgeous! Hope you are having a great week.

    Leslie

    ReplyDelete
  4. SO fun and colorful, perfect Birthday card!

    ReplyDelete

Inspiration & Smiles from you are so welcomed.