Tuesday, September 25, 2018

Fall Colors with Die Cuttin' Divas

Have the fall colors started to pop out in your area?  We are still waiting around here.  It has been very warm the last few weeks so maybe soon. The Divas are ready for those fall colors and it is our challenge this week - use fall colors.
I found this fun tire swing cut and thought it would look great with some fall colored papers. I really liked the leaves on the backing paper and I really wanted to play with mix and match patterns.
Once I had it all cut out I decided to make the tree pop just a little bit - with all these patterns it needed to stand out more.
It was a fun card to make and it made me get in the mood for fall - apple picking, raking leaves and of course Halloween & Thanksgiving.  I hope you have some fall things to look forward to as well and can join us at Die Cuttin' Divas for this challenge.

Supplies:
- Recollections Night & Fall Paper
- Pop-up Neighborhood Cricut Collection - tire swing tree
- SN@P! Studios sticker

6 comments:

  1. I was just thinking about apple picking this morning! What a cute scene you made. My daughter and son-in-law just put up a tree swing for my granddaughter, so your card reminds me of her! She loves to swing. I love how you used patterned paper for your die cuts. Adds a really cute element.

    Evelyn

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a cute swing! Look great with the falling leaves behind it!

    Theresa

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super cute scene! Fun colors and adorable design!
    Sherrie K

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a adorable Fall card!! Love it!! Have a great day,
    Gerda

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love your card and those pattern papers work really well together. Love the sentiment as well.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely. That background paper is gorgeous. TFS :)

    Michelle
    Purple Monkey Moments

    ReplyDelete

Inspiration & Smiles from you are so welcomed.