Tuesday, October 2, 2018

Fight Like a Girl Sketch Card with Die Cuttin' Divas

It is the first Tuesday of October and the first Tuesday always means a new sketch with Die Cuttin' Divas. For this sketch I worked on a card for another October staple, Breast Cancer awareness Month.
 I started with the papers and created the base of this great sketch from Carson's Creations.
Once I had all the papers done I cut out my image and stamped my sentiment  onto the right spots to complete the looks. I added my boxer on with an action wobble to make her fight stronger.
To anyone fighting Breast Cancer I wish you well and know lots of people are in your corner.  I hope others can join us at Die Cuttin' Divas for our sketch challenge this week.

Supplies:
- Cricut Decals - girl boxer
- Action Wobble
- Carson's Creations sketch
- Papers from Crate Paper, Hello, Love Stack

3 comments:

  1. Love it! It's so cute that she wobbles. TFS :)

    Michelle
    Purple Monkey Moments

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a lovely card!! Love the pretty background paper you used!! Have a great day,
    Gerda

    ReplyDelete
  3. Adorable! Love the action!

    Evelyn

    ReplyDelete

Inspiration & Smiles from you are so welcomed.