Tuesday, October 16, 2018

Pizza My Heart

Whose hungry?  I sometimes feel like I am always hungry or thinking about food so that makes this week's challenge at Die Cuttin' Divas perfect for me! This week our theme is FOOD!!
I search for food items in Cricut Design space and this slice made me think of a great card  to make. It was super fun putting the happy slice together and changing some of the pieces out to have harts on the pizza and in the larger word cut.
A little print and cut action to add in the rest of the sentiment for the card and it all went together fast.
I hope you get a snack (I know I need one) and get some time to join us at Die Cuttin' Divas this week and our food challenge.

Supplies:
- Simply Charmed Cricut Collection - pizza & slice of pizza
- Create A Critter Cricut Collection - hearts
- All Things Pink font
- DCWV Hello Darlin' paper

3 comments:

  1. I love a good pun, and pizza, so this card checks all the boxes. I love the little happy face on that slice!! :)

    Evelyn

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww... this is just to cute and I love how you added a heart onto the pizza:)

    ReplyDelete

Inspiration & Smiles from you are so welcomed.