Tuesday, October 9, 2018

Trick or Treat Box with Die Cuttin' Divas

Happy Tuesday all. I just got done with a 3 day weekend and of course I really needed a 4 day one to get all the things I wanted to get done..done! One thing I did get to do was create some simple treat boxes for my daughter's dance sisters. This is perfect because the challenge at Die Cuttin' Divas is 3D projects!!
This year the company girls have fun activities to do with/for their sisters each month and for Halloween it is to share a treat. I found a cute pumpkin to use on the box and went searching for some papers before cutting out the box and pumpkin.
I got everything put together, but before attaching the pumpkins to my boxes I decided to make them wobble for fun. Always a fun addition and this pumpkin was made to wobble I think.
I hope you all are having a great start to the week and that you get a chance to join us this week at Die Cuttin' Divas.  3D projects are always great for simple treats and with Halloween around the corner I know I need a few.

Supplies:
- Smiley Cards - Pumpkin
- Sweet Treats - box (minus polka dot add ons)
- Action Wobble

2 comments:

  1. These treat boxes are SUPER CUTE!! Love it!! Have a great day,
    Gerda

    ReplyDelete

Inspiration & Smiles from you are so welcomed.