Tuesday, November 6, 2018

Baby Girl Sketch Card

November is here and with it a new challenge at Die Cuttin' Divas. Each month we work with a great sketch and hope you can join us this week with the new one.
I made this card after finding out my co-worker was going to have a baby girl.  We had our fingers crossed for her. The sketch seemed like a perfect fit for this one.
I started with some fun patterned paper in my large stash and made the die cut  to go on top of that. I wanted the sentiment to a pretty font and this one is actually form a cut in Wrap It up that I just flattened and printed onto the flag.
I really loved this card and so did the mommy to be.  I hope you get a chance t play with this fun sketch this week.  The Divas look forward to seeing what you create.

Supplies:
- Simply Charmed Cricut Collection - baby carriage
- Wrap It Up Cricut Cartridge - Congratulations
- Cuttlebug 4x6 polka dots embossing
- Me & My Big Ideas Fashion District papers
- Carson's Creation Sketch

4 comments:

  1. That's a really cute card! Thanks for the tip of printing/cutting from Cricut Design studio. I never thought to look for fonts there for print/cut. Looks great!

    Evelyn

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww... what an adorable Baby card! So cute!

    Theresa

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is adorable! Have a great week.

    Leslie

    ReplyDelete

Inspiration & Smiles from you are so welcomed.