Thursday, July 2, 2020

M & M Visit

 
The last layout I had to do for my Disney Halloween 2011 Album was a 2 page spread featuring our visit with Micky and Minnie Mouse. We always get some great photos with Disney Photopass photographers and we look forward to being back in Disney soon - when all this craziness goes away.
For this layout I started with paper selection.  I have a bunch of Halloween papers in my stash that have been sitting for years ( I listed them below, but not sure you can get them now). Once I had the papers I played around with the layout until I was happy with the look. This layout actually ended up very different than my original ideas, but I love it.
I  flipped one of these cute M's from the Wall Decor & More Image set in order to make this the way I wanted it and I cut off the swirls by the journaling from the # cut in the same image set.
I am so excited to be back playing with my Cricut again. Wonder how long it will be before I break down and get an Explore Air 2 or a Maker??? Hmmm!

Supplies:
PAPER: DCWV Ghosts & Goblins paper stack, The Paper Studio Jeeper's Creepers paper stack, Project Life Honey and Kiwi edition 4x6 cards
Recollections Glitter Tape
Cricut Wall Decor & More Image set 
Catseye Medium Font


1 comment:

Inspiration & Smiles from you are so welcomed.