Monday, June 30, 2014

An Underwater Birthday for an Anything Goes Challenge

 Happy Monday and welcome to another Monday challenge with Fantabulous Cricut!

Challenge #217 Anything Goes

I dove under water for my Anything Goes Project this week...
Who doesn't like a giant octopus celebrating a birthday? I know one birthday boy who loves all things Octonauts so I created a bag to match that theme. I started with an old bag we had and flipped the Happy Birthday over.
I loved the colors on this bag so I created my giant octopus to match the turquoise and made him a fun little hate to show he was celebrating in style.
Next  I cut out the birthday boy's name and gave one of those arms a number 5 to show just how old he was going to be. With the added touch of the goggle eyes I was all set to share a fun party day.

Thanks  so much for visiting today.  I hope you will have some time to create with us this week. It is ANYTHING GOES - so pull out your Cricut (as your project must contain one Cricut cut) and join in the fun.

This Weeks Sponsor
~This Weeks Challenge~
Anything Goes
Show us your projects!

To qualify for the prize, be sure to use at least 1 Cricut cut on your project and if it's not obvious, let us know what cartridge you used.

Supplies:
- Life is a Beach Cricut Cartirdge - Octopus
- Celebrations Cricut Cartirdge - party hat
- Opposites Attract Cricut Cartridge - Letters and Number
- Creatology Stick on Google eyes

4 comments:

  1. Fun birthday bag - I bet the birthday boy loved it! I like how you added the birthday hat and the made the octopus hold the number 5. And google eyes are always a great touch! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is darling! I love that octo image and the way you personalized the bag to fit the recipient so well!

    ReplyDelete

Inspiration & Smiles from you are so welcomed.