Tuesday, June 30, 2020

Disney Memories 2011

I am back in my craft space enjoying creating again and am cranking out some fun pages.  I picked a nearly finished album and went to work on the last few layouts.  I am happy to say Disney 2011 trip is finished.  I will share the creations the next few days.
I choose a simple color set from the patterned paper and added circle backings to my images. I cut out a simple camera image for the bottom of the photo area. Once I had the photos ready I wanted something extra so I made the hanging banners using my square punch.

Supplies: 
Mickey Mouse & Friends Mega Paper Pad
Creative Memories Square Punch & Circle Cutter
Cricut - CTHM Artbooking 8x6 Snapshots Mini Album (camera cut)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Inspiration & Smiles from you are so welcomed.