Wednesday, July 1, 2020

Racing Till The End - Disney Visit 2011

My effort to finish pages is going so well right now.  Anyone else feel  good when an album is completed?  The is one from a Disney trip in 2011 - I love making pages with only 1 photo on them  and these 2 ended up going together - even if that wasn't the plan at the start.
I am using a lot of basic Cricut cuts on my layouts right now.  I have to get back into the groove before I start with all the fancy layering again, but I love what the die cuts look like on the page.
I am learning to print onto my Project Life Cards and it reminded me that I can print onto most scrapbook paper as well for my journal sections. (Plus it feeds into my font obsession).

Have a great day.

Shared in the following challenges for fun:
The Creative Crafters - Challenge 29 Anything Goes

Supplies: 
- Cricut Racing Club Badge - took only the pieces of the cuts I wanted
- Rancho font on printed journal sections.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Inspiration & Smiles from you are so welcomed.