Tuesday, November 25, 2014

Shape Card Crazy with Die Cuttin' Divas

Good morning and welcome to Thanksgiving week.  Tuesday means a new challenge with Die Cuttin' Divas and this week we are having  fun with shape cards. For my card  I started thinking about what I am Thankful for and one thing is my friends. I made this card to send to one.
I started with this great digi-stamp from our sponsor for the next two weeks at Die Cuttin' Divas. This is from the BFF Roundies collection at Stitchy Bear Stamps.
These can be printed and colored or colored in many computer programs before printing, but black and white fitted my purposes just right. I did add the circle around it and cut that on my Silhouette to make sure it was a clean circle.

Once I had my idea all I needed was to cut the cute Kitty out and piece it all together. I had it all put together and did not have any pipe cleaners, but believe me she will stand tall and not flop over once I add that.

I hope you will join us this week in our Shape Card challenge. As always a prize is up for grabs every other week to a random winner. The next 2 weeks our sponsor is Stitchy Bear Stamps.

Supplies:
- BFF Rounndies from Stitchy Bear Stamps - Link HERE
- Hello Kitty Greetings Cricut Cartridge - Kitty holding Balloon Card
- Glossy Accents on bow

5 comments:

  1. Thanks for the hint about the pipe cleaner. I haven't cut that file out because I was never sure about the balloon string. Love it!!

    Evelyn

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is the cutest!! Great job.

    Leslie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great idea...your shaped card is ADORABLE!!!!
    Have a GREAT day!
    Shelly

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a super cute card!! I love Hello Kitty!!!! Have a great day.
    Gerda

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh this would look perfect in my Hello Kitty Craft Room! I love it!

    If you have a day when you aren't going to post anything would you please post my prize giveaway? I don't have many entries and no new followers.

    Happy Thanksgiving!

    Chriss
    www.chrissandlou.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Inspiration & Smiles from you are so welcomed.