Tuesday, March 21, 2017

Flower Gift Box with Die Cuttin' Divas

This week at Die Cuttin' Divas we are having fun with 3D projects. We want to see your 3D purses, bags or boxes. I wasn't sure what I wanted to make for this challenge but once I went looking at my different box cuts I got inspired.
I found papers that I liked and wanted to work with and cut the box out of a simple pattern. 
Once it was all put together, I layered some pattered shapes to the top and sides.  I cut out the brown flowers to coordinate with the colors of my papers and added some gem like brads to finish them off.
I was very pleased with the final look.  Not sure what I will use this for, but I have a feeling it will be a great gift box once I do figure it out. Have a great week and come play along with us at Die Cuttin' Divas.

Supplies:
- Pretty Packages Cricut Cartridge - hexagon box and lid
- Create A Critter Cricut Cartridge - leaf
- Mother's day Boquet Cricut - flowers.
- DCWV Vintage Collector Stack - patterned papers

5 comments:

  1. Wow! You really gussied up that plain box! Looks like you had a blast, and it turned out beautiful.

    Evelyn

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh WOW.. So Pretty! Lovin' the flowers.. looks wonderful!

    Theresa
    Theresa’s Crafty Creations


    ReplyDelete
  3. This box is beautiful!! Love the gorgeous flowers!! Have a great day.
    Gerda

    ReplyDelete
  4. Loveeeeeeeee this! LOVING those flowers!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Pretty! Love the flowers!

    Glenda

    ReplyDelete

Inspiration & Smiles from you are so welcomed.