Monday, January 8, 2018

Cats, the Musical

Sharing my love of theater with my daughter is one of my favorite things and the fact that she also has grown to love it brings me more joy than I can say.


Taking her to see Cats, back in 2014, was extra special as it was one of my earliest theater memories. She loved it and the music still brings her joy as she often is listening to it with her headphones.


I found a great file of the show logo and used it to create the top card for this filler page in our 2014 album. I even tried to keep the measurements correct when placing the pieces so that it would be the right distance apart like on the posters.

I have really grown to love the idea of cutting photos to fit into my pocket pages and it gives sort of a cool effect when looking at the pages.

Thanks for stopping by.  I love hearing your thoughts as I get back into sharing my projects here on my blog again. 

Supplies:
- Project Life - Sunshine Edition black & white card
- Heidi Swapp - date stamper
- png file for Cats logo


1 comment:

Inspiration & Smiles from you are so welcomed.