I got started working on our Disney holiday album this past weekend! I decided long before the trip that I was going to do this album using the Project Life style. I found this fantastic red and while polka dot album by Becky Higgins and just knew it would work. I have been planning pages and getting photos printed so I could created my first pages. Here is my first set -
Thanks for visiting today. Hopefully I will have more Disney pages to share with you next week.
I am linking these pages up to the Stuck On U Sketches Project Life challenge - add embossing to your pages. I loved the inspiration for my Tusker House spread. So excited to have found a Project Life style challenge to be part of this year.
- Project Life 4x6 cards Midnight
- Calibri Font cut with Silhouette Cameo
- Cuttlebug Embossing folder form the Decorative Tile Set
- Snap Studio by Simple Stories - Design 8 (left page)
- Project Life by Becky Higgins - Design D (right page)