Tuesday, May 1, 2018

Packed My Heart with Die Cuttin' Divas

I can not tell you how excited I am to be the Guest Diva this week at Die Cuttin' Divas.  I love being able to work with this team.  It is the first Tuesday of the month and that means a sketch challenge.  I made this little card for a friend who has a loved one out of town right now.
Working with the sketches that Georgina makes for the Diva team is always fun and this one worked great for the idea in my mind.
Once I had a plan in my mind I was able to design and prepare everything online before cutting it all out. I love that I can add wording to simple shapes and than print and cut them to add to my card.

The final card needed a little embossing and some glossy accents to give it some dimension but in the end it came together nicely and is all set for this fun sketch challenge.  I hope you will join the divas this week at Die Cuttin' Divas.

Supplies:
- Going Places Cricut Collection - suticase
- Designers Calendar Cricut Collection - heart
- Cricut Sans font - sentiment and Miss You
- 5x7 polka dot embossing folder
- Skecth by Carson's Creations
- Glossy Accents added to heart and dots

5 comments:

  1. What a bright, cheery card. I love the suitcase on its side. Looks like someone is in a big hurry to start her trip!

    Thanks for being such an awesome guest designer at DCD! :)

    Evelyn

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super Sweet card! LOVE the sentiment!! Congrats on being the Guest Designer this week!

    Theresa

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a very pretty card!! Love the sentiment you used!! Thanks for being our guest Designer this week at Die Cuttin Divas.
    Have a great day.
    Gerda.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love that card! Good to have you back, thanks for being our guest designer this week.

    Leslie

    ReplyDelete
  5. Darling! Love the shiny red heart.
    Glad you could guest design for us this week!

    ReplyDelete

Inspiration & Smiles from you are so welcomed.