Tuesday, June 5, 2018

Sick? Ick! June Sketch Card with Die Cuttin' Divas

Happy summer to all!  It is the first Tuesday of the month and that means a new sketch challenge at Die Cuttin' Divas. This fun challenge blog was my design home for so long and I am happy to say that I am returning to the design team for the summer so come and play along with the sketch challenge and more this summer.  A new challenge is posted every Tuesday!
This week we have a great sketch to work with. I made this get well card for someone very special to me who really needs it right now.
I started with the sketch in my mind and found this stethoscope cut to use with a large heart behind it. I wanted some pattern so I added the backing paper and more touches of the blue as my flags.

I hope you are having great summer weather and get a chance to join us this week at DCD.

Supplies:
- Dr. Checkup Cricut collection - stethoscope
- Designer's Calendar Cricut collection - heart (stretched)
- Sketch by Georgiana from Carson's Creations


7 comments:

  1. I sure hope no one gets sick and needs this card, but it is super cute! Maybe it just can sit on the shelf and scare the germs away.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad to see you back sharing your projects again with DCD! Your card is so sweet and would make anyone feel better!

    Theresa

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wishing well wished for the person who needs this card. Love the card:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. So happy to have you back! I have that same exact DP somewhere in my stash - looks great on this card! I love the chunky stethoscope. Well wishes for your someone special.

    Evelyn

    ReplyDelete
  5. Welcome back! That’s a great get well card!

    Leslie

    ReplyDelete
  6. So happy to have you back! I love your card. The sentiment is fabulous! TFS :)

    Michelle
    Purple Monkey Moments

    ReplyDelete
  7. Awesome get well card! Glad you're back :)

    ReplyDelete

Inspiration & Smiles from you are so welcomed.