Thursday, October 16, 2014

Boo to You Parade!

It is so so so close I can taste it...Our 2nd trip to Mickey's Not So Scary Halloween Party is drawing near. The first time I got to attend this amazing event at Walt Disney World was a few years back. My daughter and I had such an amazing time and this year is going to be just as wonderful and we get to bring my husband along for the excitement.
This is a layout I created from the last trip to the party and the Boo to You parade that goes on. I started with a sketch by Becky Fleck and organized my photos.
Once I knew what photos I wanted I started looking for just the right papers and frames for my journaling boxes.
I selected some great frames off the Fancy Frames Cricut Cart that really had strong details by did not take away form all the fun papers I had put together on this layout.

So cannot wait to see this parade once again.  I am sure photos and layouts will be coming soon after we return. (Even if this one took me 2 years to complete!!)

Supplies:
- Fancy Frames Cricut Cartridge - black frames
- Pagemaps 2 by Becky Fleck sketch on pg 67
- Various Halloween paper form DCWV and stash

2 comments:

Inspiration & Smiles from you are so welcomed.