Tuesday, October 21, 2014

Think Pink with Die Cuttin' Divas

This week at Die Cuttin' Divas we are thinking pink in honor of Breast cancer awareness we want to see your projects inspired by Breast Cancer.I wanted a card that said thanks for the support so I created this
I started with all my shades of Pink and embossed them with different embossing folders before placing them together on a card base.
I cut out the simple Thanks and added it on top of my pink. 
I gave the card to a friend to say thanks for her strength as even though she just got done fighting breast cancer she is always there for me.

I hope you will join us this week at Die Cuttin' Divas Think Pink- Breast cancer inspired projects!

Supplies:
- Creampuff font cut inside a Silhouette circle
- Various embossing folders

3 comments:

Inspiration & Smiles from you are so welcomed.