Tuesday, October 25, 2016

Igor Wishes you a Happy Halloween

It is time for Die Cuttin' Divas to jump into the Halloween celebrations. This week we want  to see your Halloween die cut projects.
I love this little Igor character and knew he needed a card this year. I cut him and the lettering from A Frightful Affair Cricut Collection. Once I had him all cut out he needed something so i added the embossing behind him and a little touch of sparkle in the lantern.
I love when you add simple touches to complete your look. I hope you are getting all your Halloween projects ready for your celebrations. Thank for visiting with me and I hope you can join in at Die Cuttin' Divas this week.

Supplies:
- A Frightful Affair Cricut Cartridge - Hunchback and wording
- Sweet Treats Cricut Cartridge - circle card
- Paprika Stickles
- Sentimentals embossing folder.

2 comments:

Inspiration & Smiles from you are so welcomed.