Tuesday, July 3, 2018

Orange You Glad it's Sketch Day

Welcome to a new Tuesday Challenge with Die Cuttin' Divas. It is the 1st Tuesday of the month and that means a new sketch is ready to work with.
I have been trying to use more print and cut images and patterns on my projects and this sketch seemed a perfect chance to use some of those die cuts.
I started with a sentiment and went looking for the right images and found these cute oranges.  I thought they needed party hats so I added those in and changed the pattern on them to match my color palette.
Once everything was printed and cut out the card went together very well.

This week for our sketch challenge at Die Cuttin' Divas we have a fun sponsor: a $25 gift from Casual Friday stamps.  I hope you will be able to join us this week.
Supplies:
- Kate's Kitchen Cricut Collection - oranges
- Yummy Cricut Collection - party hats
- Spring Chic Cricut Collection - patterns in hats & papers
- Sketch by Carson's Creations

8 comments:

  1. Way TOO cute!! LOVE it!
    Have a wonderful day,
    Migdalia
    Crafting with Creative M

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cute! I love the bright colors, just perfect. Happy July 4th!

    Leslie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super Duper CUTE card! LOVE the faces on the fruit! So Fun & Happy! Have a great 4th of July!

    Theresa

    ReplyDelete
  4. How cute! And now I have a knock-knock joke stuck in my head.

    Eveyn

    ReplyDelete
  5. Super cute card!! Love it!! Have a wonderful 4th of July!!
    Gerda

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love this bright and happy birthday card. Print and cut is always great to do:)

    ReplyDelete

Inspiration & Smiles from you are so welcomed.