Tuesday, September 18, 2018

Tic Tac Toe with Die Cuttin' Divas

Happy Tuesday all. I hope your week has started out just right. I also hope you are ready for a new challenge with Die Cuttin' Divas and our fun tic tac toe board.
I went on a diagonal for this one and used - yellow or orange, pattern papers and twine to create a simple card for this challenge.
I had a hard time deciding what  I wanted to make for it so the extra Thinking of You square came in handy. I am not a huge fan of the glitter I put on the dots of the i's but it is still a fun and cute card. Hope you can play along with us this week.

Supplies:
- Recollections Night & Fall paper pad
- Paper Lace Cricut Collection - Thinking of You

6 comments:

  1. Your "simple" card is very pretty and is sure to make someone's day! The colors are beautiful.

    Evelyn

    ReplyDelete
  2. So pretty! I love the fall colors in your pattern papers!

    Theresa

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a very pretty card!! Love the papers you used!! Have a great day,
    Gerda

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love it!! That sentiment is fabulous. TFS :)

    Michelle
    Purple Monkey Moments

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful card! Have a great weekend.

    Leslie

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very pretty and these cards are always great to send out:)

    ReplyDelete

Inspiration & Smiles from you are so welcomed.