Tuesday, September 11, 2018

Wild About Music

ROAR! HISS! BAA! PEEP! The animals have spoken and they want their own challenge this week, so over at Die Cuttin' Divas we have decided to comply and want to see your projects with a animal on them.  I decided to go WILD!
Wild about Music was the theme for my daughter's 2nd grade concert.  Each student dressed up like an animal and the songs were all animal themed.  I printed out the zoo animals list form Word Collage and that was the starting pint for these 2 pages.
Once I had the base laid out (let's not talk about how long it took me to find the zebra paper I knew I had somewhere!!)  I added the zebra (my daughters choice of outfit for the night!) and some touches of pink. I also created the title using a piece of a cut from Create A Critter 2 and adding in the right words -  love welding things together and layering! This is the cutie (wow 2nd grade seems so long ago)
I hope you can join us in our fun animal challenge with Die Cuttn' Divas. Remember to include a die cut on your project! Have a wonderful week.

Supplies:
- Create A Critter Cricut Colection - zebra
- Create A Critter Cricut Collection - wild about you
- Quarter Note Cricut Collection - treble clef
- Hannah Montana Cricut Collection - notes
- Word Collage Cricut Collection - Zoo Animals
- Haettenschweiler font for Wild and Music before welding



5 comments:

  1. Fabulous!! I love how you captured the feel of this concert by using the zebra paper and die, music notes, and list of animals. What a fun layout!!

    Evelyn

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a fabulous layout!! Love it!!
    Have a great day,
    Gerda

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very pretty layout:) It stinks when you know you have something and it takes forever to fine it but I'm glad you did.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Now that is just a Darling Layout!!! So fun and cute... Goes perfectly with the photos too!

    Theresa

    ReplyDelete

Inspiration & Smiles from you are so welcomed.