Tuesday, March 17, 2015

Celebrate Spring with Die Cuttin' Divas

It is starting to feel like Spring outside so this week our challenge at Die Cuttin' Divas is to Celebrate Spring.
I have a ton of floral embellishments that I have not used in awhile so I decided to find some papers to go with my orange set and I was able to put this cute card together with various fun supplies.
I really like how my watering can girl looked popped up on the card and the colors all played together well.
I added some more color to the inside as well to finish off my look.  Thanks so much for stopping by today. Hope the weather is looking like Spring to you as well.  Please join us this week at our Celebrate Spring Challenge this week at Die Cuttin; Divas.

Supplies:
- A Child's Year Cricut cartridge - flower grower cut
- Basic Grey - Fact & Fiction alphabet stickers
- Basic Grey - Fiction papers
- Recollections Floral embellishments
- The Paper Studio Sticky Doos (pop up glue pieces)

4 comments:

  1. What a beautiful card!! Love the pretty papers you used!!!
    Happy St. Patrick's Day.
    Gerda

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your card is so beautiful, I love the colors. Have a great week.

    Leslie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Simply beautiful!! Great job!!
    Have a wonderful day,
    Millie
    Crafting With Creative M

    ReplyDelete
  4. The inside is just as beautiful as the outside!

    Evelyn

    ReplyDelete

Inspiration & Smiles from you are so welcomed.