Friday, March 20, 2015

Family Photo Session

I am so lucky to have 3 beautiful nieces and while I do not get to see them as much as I would like I enjoy each moment with them. When my sister had her second I got to go visit right away, but it was several months before we were all together with my parents - we did not let the beautiful day go unmarked. 
Of course it took me a lot longer to print and scrap my photos from that day. When I saw the cards in the Heidi Swapp foil collection for Project Life I knew the wait was worth it. Before printing the photos I added text to each one.
I selected my cards and a few embellishments to add to the layout.

I actually cut one of my 4x6 cards down to size to match the whole look. I love how the colors of the cards match my nieces outfit (one I actually picked out - look close it says something about her awesome aunt!!)

Thanks for visiting and I hope you enjoy the first weekend of Spring.

Supplies:
- Heidi Swapp Foil kit for Project Life

No comments:

Post a Comment

Inspiration & Smiles from you are so welcomed.