Tuesday, August 21, 2018

Back to School with Die Cuttin Divas 2018

Yesterday I started my 19th year teaching middle school students.  I guess that means Back 2 School time is in full bloom.  This week at Die Cuttin' Divas our theme for the week is Back to School.  I  took it back a few years to the first day of 5th grade for my daughter.
I started with the papers and the die I wanted to use. I found this great frame cut and enlarged it to fill my page.
I layered everything over the photos and added a simple statement to label it on the side. Another page in her elementary album completed - only a few...okay a lot more to go.

Have a great week - if that means getting ready for Back 2 School enjoy the send off!  Hope you can join us at Die Cuttin' Divas.

Supplies:
- DCWV Dots, Stripes & Plaids paper stack
- Designer's Calendar Cricut Collection - Back 2 School

6 comments:

  1. Your layout looks Fantastic! Good Luck with the new school year! Have a great Week!

    Theresa

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a fabulous layout!
    Have a great day.
    Gerda.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love seeing scrapbook layouts. This one is so cute!

    I hope you have a wonderful year. I taught middle school science for 22 years!! Middle schoolers are so much fun, aren't they?

    Evelyn

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great layout and the enlarged frame is a great idea:)

    ReplyDelete

Inspiration & Smiles from you are so welcomed.