Tuesday, August 28, 2018

What Makes You Happy?

This week the Die Cuttin' Divas are asking What Makes You Happy?  I decided to go with one of the things that makes me happiest MY FAMILY and because we love being at Disney I combined the two for this project. Just a simple scrapbook page with  some print and cut fun.
I wanted to go very simple so I decided to use print and cut die cuts for my characters and title. First  i had to change the color on Minnie's bow and dress.  I did this by changing the cut to print and filled it with a polka dot pattern. 
I added some fun washi tapes to just give it a little more detail and the page was all set.
I hope you get a chance  to join us this week at Die Cuttin' Divas. It is also a good idea to think about the things that make you happy.  I hope you get time to do just that and craft with us this week.

Supplies:
- Mickey Font Cricut Cartridge - Oh My
- Mickey and Friends Cricut Cartidge - Pluto and Minnie
- Project Life Honey Edition 12x12 papers

5 comments:

  1. Pluto was my favorite of the Mickey Mouse characters, and I had a little rubber Pluto doll when I was a kid. I love your page! A great way to capture those memories.

    Evelyn

    ReplyDelete
  2. Loving your Disney layout and that you changed Minnie's bow and dress to a polka dot pattern as well as the Oh My:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aww.... how CUTE! What a fun layout with some great pictures with your family! So SWEET! Have a great week!

    Theresa

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a fabulous layout!! Love all the details!! Have a great day.
    Gerda

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love all of this! Some day, I will make it to Disney... TFS :)

    Michelle
    Purple Monkey Moments

    ReplyDelete

Inspiration & Smiles from you are so welcomed.