Tuesday, August 7, 2018

Hooray Baby Sketch with Die Cuttin' Divas

Happy Tuesday all! At Die Cuttin' Divas we start each month off with a sketch challenge so here we go.
The fun sketch by Georgina is just right for a simple baby card  I needed to make for a co-worker.  They juts announced they were expecting so it is super exciting.
I found this cute svg file at flaticon under free people icons and thought it was super cute. It was easy to transform in Cricut Design space and change the color of the heart. Once all was cut and placed down I needed just this simple sentiment stamp to finish it off.
I have also been trying to put effort into the inside of my cards - just for fun and to use up all the paper I have laying around.
We have a fun new sketch for you and a great sponsor with Waffle Flower (what a cute name for a shop) so come and join us this week.
Supplies
- Couple with heart svg
- Craft Smart Stamp
- Colorbok Beach House paper
- Sketch by Carson's Creations

4 comments:

  1. What a sweet card! I really like the pretty pattern paper!

    Theresa

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a lovely card!! Love it!!
    Have a great day,
    Gerda

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aww...what a perfect and adorable baby card:)

    ReplyDelete

Inspiration & Smiles from you are so welcomed.