Tuesday, February 18, 2014

Of"FISH"ially the Best!

Good day everyone. I hope you are having a wonderful week. This week we are continuing the love over at Die Cuttin' Divas. This week is Love your pet week!!
I do not currently have any pets, but over the years I have lived with dogs, cats and a few fish ( in our college dorm we had several over the years). I found this cute stamps and decided I would make a fun fish bowl like card!
I just bought these embossing folder frames that allow you to emboss only parts of your paper, while leaving a place for an image or stamp.
I was planning on putting my stamp in the empty space but felt the empty space made the perfect fishbowl for my Create-A-Critter fishy. I got my cute fish put together and onto my card base and something was missing. I added hand stitches around the edge...still??? BUBBLES!!  I used a simple black pen to trace around a few of the embossed bubbles for my fish and just right!!!
Thanks for visiting this week.  Have a great one. I am going to continue my animal theme with a simple but cute gift bag later this week.  Until then check out the rest of the fun projects at Die Cuttin' Divas and join in the fun with your pet projects!!

Supplies:
- Create A Critter Cricut Cartridge - fish
- Cuttlebug Embossing folder - tiny bubbles
- Pink By Design - Sweet Grams 2 set
- Darice Easy Frames

4 comments:

  1. This is super cute! Love the texture and the pun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is super fun! I just bought each of my girls a fish, I should have made a card like this to go with it! These frames are awesome! I have never seen them but they are for surely going on my list! Carri~Abusybee
    Skittles!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super cute card! Have a great day.
    Gerda

    ReplyDelete

Inspiration & Smiles from you are so welcomed.