Sunday, June 22, 2014

2nd Grade

Happy Sunday everyone. I hope it has been an enjoyable weekend for all.  Today I have a fun scrapbook layout  to share with you from my daughter's school album.
I wanted to have a fun and simple title so I decided to go with the negative space and play with a bunch of fonts.  I selected different font styles for each letter and cut them out on the black  paper before placing the black over the fun sparkly  paper.
I love how this year's class/teacher photo page turned out. Hopefully I will be all caught up in the school album before the new school year begins. Have a wonderful day.

Supplies:
- DCWV Hittin' the Books Stack - letter paper

Fonts:
- Ariel - 2
- Centry Schoolbook - n
- Black Rose- d
- An Accidental Kiss - G
- Acknowledgement - r
- Courier New - a
- A red Bucket - d
- Gill Sans Ultra - e

2 comments:

  1. thank you for visiting my blog and leaving a comment.
    This is beautiful. Marlene

    ReplyDelete

Inspiration & Smiles from you are so welcomed.