Saturday, June 14, 2014

Football for Heart

For the past 4 years the school I work at has taken part in the American Heart association's Football for Heart program.Students raise money and gather to take part in football drills and games. I have made banners for this in the past and this year we needed a new one.
I started out looking for svg files that I could try cutting on my Explore. I found just what I was looking for - The Chicago Bears logo and the American heart Association logo.  I uploaded them both to Design Space and had no problem cutting both out the correct way - trying to create them this year.
I cut all my letters and the footballs and got to work placing  everything on the banner. These take a little while, but are worth it and I got many compliments and we raise some money for a good cause.

Here is the old banner- On this one I created the Chicago Bears logo from a variety of different cuts.- Details HERE 

Thanks for visiting this fine Saturday. I am finishing up my Father's day cards to share tomorrow. Hope you are having an enjoyable weekend.

Supplies:
- Life's A Party Cricut Cartridge - Footballs
- Ariel Bold Font - American Heart Association
- Britannic Bold Font - Remaining letters

1 comment:

  1. Your banner looks awesome. I hope ya'll raise LOTS of money for the cause!

    ReplyDelete

Inspiration & Smiles from you are so welcomed.