Tuesday, June 3, 2014

Hate Missing a Die Cuttin' Divas Sketch Challenge

Good day all.  It is totally crazy right now with the end of the school year in my very near future.  As I finish up all my grading, clean up and the 8th grade slide show I find myself totally without crafting time....BUT that doesn't mean there is now a great sketch challenge this week at Die Cuttin' Divas.  Here is the fun sketch.

I hope you will find time to create this week with us.  Make sure to check out the design Team Inspiration at Die Cuttin' Divas.I can not wait to rejoin the Diva fun next week and all summer long

1 comment:

  1. Hoping the end of the year went smooth. We are officially on vacation starting today! Can't wait to see what you create next week!

    ReplyDelete

Inspiration & Smiles from you are so welcomed.