Sunday, June 29, 2014

Dance Recital Project Life

Back in April my daughter had her dance recital.  I shared the fun cards and gift bag I made for her and the other dancers to match their costumes and now I can share the Project Life page that I completed with those same dance cards added right in.
I actually took the two dancing girls right off the bag I had made for my daughter rather than just throw them away. I love the fun you can have with the Create A Friend cartridge. 

HERE are the Yellow cards
HERE are the Blue cards
HERE is the gift bag and teacher card

Supplies:
- Project Life Pocket Page Design X
- Create A Friend Cricut Cartridge - various pieces of many outfits 
- Cuttlebug Once Upon a Princess Embossing Folder

4 comments:

  1. Such precious photos. Loving the little dancing girl die cuts.
    Hugs
    Desíre
    {Doing Life – my personal blog}

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is just Precious!! I do not have that cart and I have it on my wish list..Love it!!
    Adorable pics!
    Have a wonderful day,
    Migdalia
    *Crafting With Creative M*

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super layout, I really like the little dancer images!

    ReplyDelete

Inspiration & Smiles from you are so welcomed.