Tuesday, June 24, 2014

Die Cuttin' Divas Ch171: I Vow To Thee My Country

Happy Tuesday everyone. Today at Die Cuttin' Divas we are celebrating the countries we are from. For me that is the United States and with the 4th of July coming up I am all about the fireworks!!
I love fireworks normally, but on the 4th they are even more magical for some reason. I found this cute firework in a Miss Kate Cuttables set and put it together in now time.
I decided to make a fun layer on my card with some stars and found these cute brads in my collection where just right for that extra touch.
Once everything was put together I needed just a touch of sparkle. BANG!!!  What about your country inspires you? Make a project showing the love of your country and join the fun at the Die Cuttin' Divas Challenge this week.

Also linking up to - Craftin' Desert Diva's: Craft it  Up & Link it Up Red, White & Blue Link Party

Supplies:
- Miss Kate Cuttables - July 4th set - firework
- Paper Studio star embossing folder
- Stickles - Golden Rod

6 comments:

  1. Hope you have a spectacular firework show this year! Loving your sparkles!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this AWESOME card! Super FUN!!
    Have a wonderful day,
    Migdalia
    *Crafting With Creative M*

    ReplyDelete
  3. Soo fun, cute and festive !! Thank you so much for joining us at Craftin'Desert Divas !!! I hope you join us again and have a wonderful day !!
    Hugs,
    Mayra DTM
    Mayrasdesigns.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love all the sparkle. Thanks for joining us at Craftin Desert Divas.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a great card!!!

    Thank you for joining us at Craftin Desert Divas!!
    Shelly

    ReplyDelete

Inspiration & Smiles from you are so welcomed.