Friday, June 13, 2014

Daddy- Daughter Dance

In honor of Father's Day on Sunday I am sharing a Project Life page I made for the Daddy-Daughter Dance my husband took our daughter to last year.
Hard not to gravitate towards pink papers with the dress she was wearing, but when I went looking for the right cards for my page I found I loved the fun green on this one.  This page is a smaller size (PL Design G), but I only had a few photos to share so it worked out just right.
I love when I can add die cuts to my PL pages. Mixing Project Life and those wonderful die cutting machines is a snap. I selected a cute font and cut out my title and numbers to add on.  I even cut my numbers from another Project Life card to make sure it all coordinated.
I wanted some other small touches so on my bottom photo I added some fun washi tape and cut off the top of another Project Life card to add on as well.

I hope everyone has a wonderful Father's Day weekend.

Supplies:
- Project Life Pocket Page Design G
- Project Life Dear Lizzy Neapolitan Edition - all cards
- Font - KG Always A Good Time (cut on Cameo)
- Washi Tape from Recollections

No comments:

Post a Comment

Inspiration & Smiles from you are so welcomed.