Tuesday, June 10, 2014

Love in Black and Yellow

Happy Day all. Welcome to a brand new challenge with Die Cuttin' Divas. This week we are having a color challenge. We want you to use black and one other color to create your projects. I decided to go with yellow for my extra color.
Before I could add any color I wanted pattern so I pulled out what is left of my DCWV Midnight Chic stack and found a bunch of black patterns I could layer on the base of my card.
Once I had this fun base created I went looking for just the right cuts to place on my card. When you purchase a Cricut Explore you get a *free trail in Design Space. This means you can use all the images they have for free, even if you do not own the cartridge.  I decided I needed to explore some of the carts I had always wanted to use but do not own.
I cut the heart from Pink Journey and the word "love" is part of a Live, Laugh, love, cut on Home Accents. I used the extra flowers form inside the mat on the inside of my card.

It is fun to play with these new images and if I decide to I can purchase a subscription to use them again or by single images as needed.  Thanks for visiting.I hope you will play along with us this week at Die Cuttin' Divas

Supplies
- Pink Journey Cricut Cartridge - heart
- Home Accents Cricut Cartridge - Love cut
- DCWV Midnight Chic paper stack

*My free trial was only for 3 weeks. Depending on where you buy you get a longer one with your machine. You Can always use the carts and images you own, plus import SVGs, fonts and more on the Explore. 


1 comment:

Inspiration & Smiles from you are so welcomed.