Friday, June 20, 2014

Cinderella at the Ball

Happy Friday everyone. I have been having so much fun scrapping Disney this week. I love making fun Disney themed projects. I have a really hard time cutting those Disney Princesses with my Cricut, but I found  great solution.
Today I have one more card I made this week using one of the fun princess cuts from Miss Kate Cuttables. These princesses are so sweet and let's face it - she is an adorable Cinderella right?

Thanks for visiting this week. Have a wonderful weekend.

Supplies:
- Miss Kate Cuttables -Fairytale Princess in  Blue
- Silhouette Store - a2 bracket shaped card
- Stickles - Waterfall
- Tim Holtz embossing folder swirls.

2 comments:

  1. How pretty! Did you see they are making a new Cinderella movie? Haven't seen too much except a glass slipper as a sneak peek.

    ReplyDelete

Inspiration & Smiles from you are so welcomed.