Thursday, June 12, 2014

Summer BINGO

Yesterday was my first day off for the summer so the family sat down together and created our Summer Bucket list. We added all sorts of fun activities for the summer: water play, movie nights, crafting (of course) and baking. As we created our list we selected several larger activities we would like to take part in this summer and created out Summer Bingo Board- the goal being to fill the card as we check each one off.
I created the board on my computer and once we printed it out I cut out the letters for "Bingo" on my Cricut Explore.I created the backing using some fun summer themed paper.
A simple project to start off our summer fun and now we are itching to go and do fun things.

Don't forget about these fun challenge going on right now:
Die Cuttin' Divas: Black plus 1 other color
Fantabulous Cricut: Father's Day Challenge

Supplies:
- DonJuan Cricut Cartridge - Bingo
- DCWV The Summer Dys stack - backing papers
- Skinny Jeans Solid font on bingo board

3 comments:

Inspiration & Smiles from you are so welcomed.