Monday, June 23, 2014

Easter Hunt 2013

As we get closer to one holiday lets look back at another - Easter. Today I am sharing the layout I created for Easter 2013.
For this Project Life style page I selected an all square pocket page. The bright colors of the Project Life- Honey Edition cards were just what I wanted for these photos. A little trimming here and there and everything fit just right.
I added a few simple die cut touches using some solid colored Project Life Cards that coordinate with the Honey edition. I added a title, the year and a little bunny with a few quick cuts.
I also added a few sentiment stickers and when my journaling was complete I was super happy with the Spring vibe of my page.

Hope your week is off to a wonderful start. Thanks for stopping by today.

Supplies
- Project Life - Honey Edition patterned cards
- Project Life - Pocket  Page Design P
- Wild Card Cricut Cartridge - A Lovely Easter to You
- Doodlecharms Cricut Cartridge - bunny
- Paper Lace Cricut Cartridge - 2013 
- Tiny Text Just Because Sticker form Cosmo Cricket

1 comment:

Inspiration & Smiles from you are so welcomed.