Wednesday, June 25, 2014

We Believe in Santa (Even in June!)

HO! HO! HO! You can hear him calling from vacation right?  It might just be me as I was scrapping our visit with Jolly Old St. Nick this week.  PLUS - we are  half way to Christmas today!!
When I made the choice to use Project Life (pocket scrapbooking) for my Disney Album I thought I would be doing things a little differently and not using my Cricut as much - but that is not really turning out to be the case as I often find adding a simple die cut to my pages makes them feel like they are just my style.
Some simple circles and this adorable Santa cut were just what I needed to go with the cards and stickers from SNAP! Studios.  Another page in our Disney album all done.

Supplies
- SNAP! Studios - Christmas collection cards and stickers
- Christmas Cheer Cricut Cartridge - Santa and circle
- Project Life Design A pocket page. 

5 comments:

Inspiration & Smiles from you are so welcomed.