Monday, June 2, 2014

Replenish Your Card Collection with Fantabulous Cricut

  Happy Monday and welcome to another Monday challenge with Fantabulous Cricut!

Challenge #213 Card Stash
~This Weeks Challenge~
Create a project to replenish your stash: Baby, Thank You, Birthday, etc

Here is what I created for this challenge
The cards I always find myself needing are sympathy cards. Often this is a card that I need to buy because sadly things happen at unexpected times.  I made this card to have on hand for the next pop up moment.
I started this card off with some pretty Project Life cards on my base. I wanted simple patterns and colors and these cards just worked with my cut. I used more cards on the inside leaving room for my note.
For my cut I tired my hand with using the Write and Cut feature on the Cricut Explore. I searched in the help section for directions and off I went to create this simple title.

I like how it turned out and now I have a card ready for use.  Hopefully you will get a chance to join us this week and replenish your card stash for those moments you need them.

This Weeks Sponsor
Classic Dad Stamp Set

To qualify for the prize, be sure to use at least 1 Cricut cut on your project and if it's not obvious, let us know what cartridge you used.

Supplies:
- Paper Lace Cricut Cartridge - Thinking of you
- Project Life Maggie Holmes Edition cards
- Martha Stewart ribbon

3 comments:

Inspiration & Smiles from you are so welcomed.