Thursday, June 19, 2014

Mickey Thanks You

The week of Disney themed projects is making  me want to plan another trip so badly, but for now I have to leave the planning to my hubby and other people's trips. My husband, Erik at Destination Orlando.etc is an Authorized Disney Vacation Planner and he gets to help people plan their magical Disney vacations*.
I get to help out by making him fun note cards to send to his clients.  He knows that whenever he asks me to make him more I will be happy to do so. This week I created a set of fun Mickey notes for him to send out. I have gained so much more confidence cutting out characters now that I have the Explore - it just cuts so smooth.
I selected 3 different Mickey Mouse cuts from two different carts and cut all my pieces out. I love that the base cuts have lines to follow for placing the other pieces. My characters went together with no problems.
I selected 3 Project Life cards to add a layer to my cards and stamped a fun sentiment on each one before putting my cards all together.
Each card got an additional red embossed layer as well to pull in all the core colors of Disney to me.
These 3 cards are already addressed and ready to send out to some happy Disney travelers. Thanks so much for stopping by to visit. I would love your thoughts.

Supplies:
- Mickey and Friends Cricut Cartirdge - standing Mickey, eyes up Mickey
- Mickey Font Cricut Cartirdge - Mickey Head only
- Project Life - Aqua Edition
- Cuttlebug 5x7 Polka dot embossing folder
- The Paper Studio - Mesh texture and star embossing folders
- K. Andrew - Of Mice and Lil' Men stamp set

*There is no additional fee for your vacation when working with an Authorized Disney Vacation Planners. They are trained by Disney to make the planning process smooth for all guests. For more information please contact Erik Lindstrom. All his information can be found on his Facebook page Erik at Destination Orlando.Etc.

2 comments:

  1. Great set of Mickey cards. We just went to Epcot for our 5th grade field trip and my daughter is waiting for her next visit with the grandparents to go on the new Mine train ride.

    ReplyDelete
  2. They are ADORABLE!! Love !!
    Have a wonderful day,
    Migdalia
    *Crafting With Creative M*

    ReplyDelete

Inspiration & Smiles from you are so welcomed.